November 14, 2014
Prayer is communicating with God and in common in most
-If you are too busy to
prayer then you have crossed the line.
Develop and excellent spirit like Daniel
The reason why prayer has been skipped is because it has not become
an everyday necessity
Prayer is the art of returning back to its maker.
November 9, 2014
Types of Faith:
4) Strong faith
5) Exceeding growing faith
6) Increasing faith (Luke 17:5)
-Faith is fluid. Romans
7) Faith unfeigned (genuine and sincere) -1 Timothy 1:5
faith (James 1:6)
-Wavering faith doesn't answer prayers
9) Rich faith (James 2:5)
-Humility is connected to faith
10) Perfect/mature faith
11) World overcoming faith (1 John 5:4)
-Anything born of God will overcome; to overcome means to
12) Failing faith (Luke 22:32)
-When your faith fails, it gives the devil access to you.
13) Shipwrecked faith (1 Timothy 1:19)
14) Dead faith (James
-Life of faith is corresponding action; faith without worlds is
October 19, 2014
1. Little Faith: Matt 14:31
- Peter fumbled trying to walk
on water. Jesus said his faith was little (Rom 12:3”)- What you have now is not
necessarily all the faith you'll ever have.
2. Great Faith: Matt 8:5-10
- The centurion whose servant was
sick and believed Jesus did not need to come to his house but understoodthat
by authority, could speak at a distance and the servant be healed.
3. Weak faith: Romans 4:17-18
October 12, 2014
5 Areas of Our Lives Where We Need Faith
4)We need faith to create our worlds Heb 11:1-3
- the worlds were created
through the word of God. We also build our worlds through the things we say.
manner of confessions are we making?
Prov 18:20- Death and life are in the
power of the tongue
- Gen 1:1
We need faith to make an excellent sacrifice Heb 11:4 Abel's sacrifice
We fear to give thinking it will lead to
our own lack
Luke 6:38 - Jesus said, Give and it shall
be given unto you
John 3:16 God gave
October 5, 2014
God answers our prayers by the men/women of God he sends us
- You don't get
to choose who brings you the good news, but God chooses and strategically positions them in our
- Pastors have infirmities and need a
heavy dosage of what they are preaching.
- When God uses someone to show more
love/compassion there is God's residue on that person
September 28, 2014
How shall God not freely give to us when He gave His only begotten
Son to save us? There is nothing more valuable than the Son of God
5 Areas of Our Lives Where We Need Faith
3) To achieve our goals and overcome those challenges that comes
- When you don't have a
goal, then you lose the ability for a skill or blessing to be brought out if you.
like nuts are hidden within a shell, so is the goodness of a church
- Our own estimation of ourselves only derives
from how much we say our worth is
September 21, 2014
God refers to unbelief
opportunities to exercise your faith
Our understanding is not suppose to replace our trust in The
5 Areas of Our
Lives Where We Need Faith
1) In your relationship with God
2) having your personal needs met
- Trust that God will provide for every need in
- Philippians 4:19 -Bring God to the place
in your life where He Supplies ALL of your needs
- Matthew 6:25-34- Focus on and seek the
Kingdom of God and then ALL things will be added unto you.
September 16, 2014
The strength of the builder can be decayed.
Courage enables a person to face difficulty, pain, etc without fear.
Joshua 1:3-7; 9
You need courage to step into the promises God has given us.
Courage is your strength.
How do we stay encouraged?
1) develop a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit
1 John 4:4
2) receive living messages from God by the simple messages of scriptures
3) remember other problems God has delivered you from
4) make positive confessions
-let your words match with what you are expecting
-faith is related to
5) learn to listen to the appropriate messages and get fired up again
6) play the right music at the right time
7) avoid depressive and discouraging personalities/people
September 14, 2014
You will understand the
elements that make up faith
you are walking by faith it is a zig zag journey
It is impossible to please God
When people have faith, they
have taken the first step towards pleasing God.
Faith causes things that are
invisible to be visible
5 Areas of
Our Lives Where We Need Faith
1) In your relationship with
We don't come to God asking
for proof of His existence; instead God requires you to believe in Him before
you come to Him
Jude 1:24-Don't walk
with God by feelings, instead walk with God by faith!
Hebrews 10:38 -The
Just lives by faith
September 7, 2014
God's highest expression of love; for God to reach the entire world, He uses love; the one thing everyone can relate with
Love is a binding agent. Love connects us above all other things, universally. Today people try so many other ways to connect to God, except through love.
God's intention is to spread His love and to tell everyone that they can speak and respond to the language of love. Expression of love is troughs The Son and to accept the love is to receive The Son.
International Day is a good day to respond to the differences in us.